Friday, July 23, 2010

Hey all,

Once again, it has been a while. I should post in smaller intervals, but I guess it gives me some time to accumulate thoughts.
Well, I've been ohkay I guess. You know how it is; go to school, come home, study, listen and play some music and sleep. But it's leaving a little gap somewhere, like a little crack in the surface. I have no idea what it is, but it's lingering presence is daunting.
It's so hard to put it into words. I get the feeling it may just be my imagination once again, because that really leads me into some weird places.
There's some things I'm not willing to accept. It's not like I'm unhappy, I'm a pretty cheery guy, as most of you should know, but I guess, rather, it's like a little thing on my shoulders.
Lingering.

Right now, I'm listening to some really nice jazz, in a quiet melancholy, I'm guessing my parents went to sleep, because I can't hear much else.
We create this little sphere for our own lives don't we? Us teenagers.
The only thing that matters, right now, is us, we are the center of the universe.
We know everything.

Blank pages, waiting to be written.

I guess this feeling comes from the waiting.
It's a little snickering thing isn't it? Life I mean. It has it's only little path for you, its quite a niche thing. I love it. I love the uncertainty. It's exhilarating.
But I guess it could be broken up into three little actions.
You got your destination eh? Lets call it the cause, scrap that let's call it the reason.
Then you got your path, to the reason.
After all of this, you have your way of seeing the path and destination, your take on things, your view, your perception.
Let's call this the reaction, okay?
These three sections, are often really scattered, I feel, not everyone grasps all three factors firmly, some not having any reason but having the path and too much reaction. Some having the reason no path and little reaction, blinded by the reason.
The craziest thing, I feel quite comfortable, treading on this little fate, leaving a trail.
But then there is my reaction, it's not completely satisfied sometimes. As much as I hate that small emptiness, I am completely loving the search, really savoring it.

Ah, man.

Deceptive little thing.

"Maybe I'll just fall in love, that could solve it all, philosophers say that's not enough. There must be more. But I'm still having fun, and thats the key."

-Shazz, loving every second.





No comments:

Post a Comment